Well!? The Empire is obviously evil, I mean, obviously. However, we reckon most folks in the galaxy far far away were pretty ambivalent about it and might not have even noticed the change of the guard. Marcos and James discuss the Mandolorian and how the show depicts the regular folks in the margins of galactic society and how they might’ve seen the Empire and the experiences they might have had as it collapsed. Was everyone on board with the Rebellion. Is the Rebellion doing a good job running the show since the Emperor died? We discuss these questions and more to give you great content for your own story worlds featuring collapsed empires.
Links and Whatnot
- Operation Cinder – for those of you not in the know this is basically the pinnacle of mustache twirling evil that only Sith do.
- Basically Every Episode of the Mandalorian – We can’t do our mission because we’re out of… milk.
Come Hang Out With Us!
- Join the Club – We love our Patrons and they make this world(crafting club) go round, join us for early episodes, memes and a say in the direction of the pod
- Facebook Page – Our community here is rapidly growing and super fun, it’s also a great way to find out more about what we’re up to
- Discord – Well, color yourself invited to our Discord channel where you can jaw with us about worldbuilding or help us with a collaborative project
- The Website – Oh yeah! We’ve got one of these too, check it out if you want to keep track of the blog where numerous authors talk all things worldbuilding. It’s updated weeklyish.