We spoil the crap out of this show so if you haven’t seen it yet and you want to see it and you don’t like spoilers then we recommend you give this a miss till you catch WandaVision. As for the rest of you. What happens when a deity grieves? This episode Marcos and James dive into WandaVision to talk about a world that is entirely under the control of one person and what the implications are for worldbuilding. It leads into a bit of a deep dive into the whys and wherefores of worldbuilding with powerful people. You won’t want to miss this.
Links and Sundry
- The Ship of Theseus from Malcom Gladwell – This is actually a great episode of a podcast that has little to do with worldbuilding but a lot to do with the Ship of Theseus… and golf.
- Here’s that aspect ratio thing Marcos was talking about – It’s trippy. Like, really trippy. It speaks to the loving level of detail in this show.
Wanna Hang Out?
- Join the Club – We love our Patrons and they make this world(crafting club) go round, join us for early episodes, memes and a say in the direction of the pod
- Facebook Page – Our community here is rapidly growing and super fun, it’s also a great way to find out more about what we’re up to
- Discord – Well, color yourself invited to our Discord channel where you can jaw with us about worldbuilding or help us with a collaborative project
- The Website – Oh yeah! We’ve got one of these too, check it out if you want to keep track of the blog where numerous authors talk all things worldbuilding. It’s updated weeklyish.